Friday, July 19, 2013

Fitness

As we all know overall fitness has became a huge problem in America. A lot of people, including myself, are overweight. That's why, starting yesterday, I had started a personal program to get healthier. I've eaten a lot better than I had in the past and there for a while I was moving around more. Summer has hit full force and I'm just kind of sitting here and eating whatever fast easy food there is in the house. Not  anymore. Even if I'm on the computer I stand and walk around and move more just so I don't sit in one spot for hours on end. I do the daily exercises that I've found that work for me and even if I just tone my muscles it's better than what it was. I'm hoping to loose 5-20 pounds in the near future. I haven't set  a date or an exact goal because that makes this feel like a diet or a total body makeover. I'm fairly happy with the way I look but I'm not as healthy as I could be. I want working out every day to be a lifestyle and not his a "fad" a "thing" to live by to loose the fat on my body. I hope this inspires you to do something to make your life healthier or it just brings all that I said here to attention. 

Stay healthy and be good to your body. That includes eating healthy!!




~Yoursforever~

No comments:

Post a Comment