Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dreams and Babies and.... Kitties?

So most of the time I have a terrible time remembering what I dream about. I'm not sure how many of you do too but I find it quite frustrating. I woke up about half an hour ago and I remember mine quite well for once. It was all about my person. I switched perspectives occasionally. There were quite a few people I knew though. Things were very different. Apparently I was really powerful and I was pregnant. There were no adults around but one showed up later. People had all sorts of weapons but no guns or like real accurate projectiles. There were two teams- those who wanted to protect me and my pregnancy and those who tried to physically make me loose the baby normally by trauma to the stomach but I ended up killing them all off and kept hiding from place to place until I settled down for a bit and the powerful adult mentioned earlier came and had a talk with me (the boy I was being protected by before the perspective switch here) and the pregnant woman (previously me). I ran and she did too and eventually he caught us. He just wanted to talk about something. No trouble no nothing. We did, we walked back towards the house we had be in when he visited. So yeah. Very vivid dream. I remember killing a lot of people I know and some other unimportant little details. It was nice to remember for a change so I thought I would share. If you have a hard time remembering your dreams then maybe keep a dream journal. Do you guys have any dreams you remember really well? I'm curious to see if it's just me.

Here's my sleepy kitty Oliver because this is about sleep and dreams so why not have it be about kitties too!

Dream on and sleep well!

~Yoursforever~

No comments:

Post a Comment