Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Time

Sometimes all it takes is time. It took time for me to get used to the new pointe shoes I now adore. It took time for me to get used to my new glasses, my new life style, my boyfriend, everything really. When you're living your life you don't really notice the changes. At the time they seem small but they all really add up. Here lately I've noticed more and more things happening. That's life for you though. It's been 2 weeks today that me and my new boyfriend have been together. I've known him for a while now but I don't see how things could go wrong. Along with that there's the fact that I'll be tutoring a few kids from my school to help keep them going and get their grades up.
Role model. That's really what I'm becoming. I'm loosing weight, eating healthier, succeeding in the things that I do, help others, and starting this year I'm going to give to people at least once a year. Around the holiday times a lot of people can't get the food that they need. I'm going to start a tradition in my family that if we have what we need that we give to others. It really makes you feel good about yourself. It makes you feel like you can actually make a change. You are the change. Yes. I know, one of those silly lines but really, if everyone thought like this then no one would go hungry.

Let's help those in need this holiday season and may you have the best of times with you family.

P.S- I may not post as much as I did last month but I'll really try to do better about it. My life is going a lot smoother and better thus I feel the need less and less to come out and say what I feel if all I'm feeling is joy. Yes there are some bad things but they aren't as nearly as bad as they were before. Thanks guys for hanging in there and if you need any help or want me to write about something in particular do say so. Thanksgiving is just around the corner and boy, do I have a lot to be thankful for.

~Yoursforever~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment