Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dancing(and speaking) in the Wings

My very first speech meet is this Saturday and I'm kind of freaking out. I really don't want to do it but I do. I only don't want to do it because I'm nervous. It will be so much fun and I probably won't even do too bad. I just don't want to fail. I don't have all 5 1/2 pages memorized but this is my first time, I'm kind of expected not to. I have to do it. After I do it and do really well I'll feel so much better. My friends that are upper grades told me about how some people do puke and you can smell it ALLLLL down the hall. Let's hope that's not me. I'll just stay calm and not freak out like my brother's girlfriend's sister is just in the room below me. I will have to go to musical practice in a bit and depending on how that goes I might write you guys again. Any other advice on how to stay calm and what do to?

On another note I found out that I have celiac disease and my friend has a really bad infection in his leg and might not be able to do the school musical that we're both part of. This all makes me sad. On a happier thought tomorrow I get to go shopping with my mom for new glasses, new pointe shoes, and possibly contacts and clothes. Can you say whole new look? :)



Stay in touch with yourself but be rational with it, Yoursforever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment