Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hyperness

Kso along with those mushy feeling in the last post I'm super duper hyper! I had coffee at like 8 pm (!) and it's 1 am and I'm not even tired. I have no idea why not. Normally I am super tired. Ask Lexie. lololol. Well I'm just randomly typing away on here with not a whole lot to say anymore. I miss my friends already this break. I need to keep up with my dancing and reading on break too but so far I haven't done well with either. I need to catch back up with a few people too. Spend time with my family. I really need to clean my room too. And I have to make most of our Christmas dinner too so that should be fun. (not). I mean I love to cook (what Italians don't? lol) but I can't stand to be in he kitchen with other people. Our kitchen is kind of big but we have this huge table in the middle so we don't have a whole lot of room to move otherwise. If there are two people in there trying to do something it doesn't work. I get mad, throw a hissy fit, and refuse to work in there. it's actually kind of funny if you ask me! I mean I do work better alone no matter what. I hate people most days. I will be nice to them and all but if I can get out of working with them I will. The kitchen is no excuse. I don't use the not liking to work with people to get them out of the kitchen though. Sometimes it is better to work with someone in the kitchen. Other times it's not... Most of the time it is not.

Well, I don't want to keep you up. Maybe you're reading this right before bed or something.

Just keep baking and working on not being misanthropic

 .

~Yoursforever~

P.S- The picture is the coffee I had :)

No comments:

Post a Comment