Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day (Possibly Second Mother's Day)

Today I saw that a lot of people were very unhappy and sad that others were without fathers. If you have a single mother that plays both roles in your life maybe you should call it a second Mother's Day so she still feels appreciated for everything she has done for you. If you have your dad I suggest you show him how much you love him in any way you can. Me, I made my dad breakfast, bought him two of his favorite sodas, and made him a bracelet that I tied to the two sodas. He's very happy and I'm glad. It doesn't have to be big or expensive. That's not what the day is about. So, spend some time with your dad if you can. Maybe turn it into a father so fishing trip with your dad, you, and your son. It's up to you. Have a wonderful day guys! I will be gone all week and I'll post again when I can.


~Yoursforever~

No comments:

Post a Comment