Friday, June 14, 2013

Happenings of Life

Here lately there has been so much going on. School is out for the summer, we're closer to Megan having her baby, I'm leaving for the next week to go to his awesome Christian camp that I love, I've been planning meals and outfits for the week. There's cooking, cleaning, laundry, gardening to do. I sound so much like a mom right now it really isn't even funny anymore. I'm just a teenager who has been left to care for herself. I'm home alone as we speak and it can be nice but right now I'm lonely. I have no motivation. I do have tomorrow and a little bit of Sunday to do some of that stuff but that doesn't add any help. Maybe when other people are here for a change I will want to keep busy to avoid doing things with them. We're in the process of changing the dining room into the baby's room. That's not the best idea in my opinion but that's all we have. Megan and Gavin (the baby) might not even live here full time. I've decided that when I can drive I'm going to start to get my things together. I'm not going to open up a bank account or anything so I don't have to have my parents' name on it. I'll wait the extra two years and just do it that way if I can. BUT. That's beside the point right now. The point is that things are getting busy and of course things go wrong. It turns out I'm super allergic to poison ivy. Yeah. Who knew? Not us. I got it on my hands when my dad was using the weed whacker and I rubbed my eyes later that day when I got tired. I tend to do that a lot. So it spread to my eyes, my nose, my cheeks, eventually my whole face, arms, hands, and part of my stomach. I ended up going to the hospital for the fear it would get in my eyes and affect my vision or go down my throat and cause problems there. So the doctor gave me these nasty pills instead of the shot that my regular doctor and my mom knew I needed. I'm slowly healing from it. The few days after I started taking the medicine I just slept and slept and slept, letting it work. (Plus your body tends to heal faster while you sleep) Now that I have things to get done before camp I just can't get going. So here I am, blogging when there is laundry to be done, bags to be packed, and food to be cooked and packed, things along the lines of that. In an attempt to get motivated I'm going to go and do some laundry then make some dinner for those who will be home before too long, and then pack the food and clothes I can pack right now. Until I'm back again: Laundry.


~Yoursforever~

No comments:

Post a Comment