Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Pocket... and Fears

Here lately I've been having some troubles with fears of mine.
I know, childish right?
There's this story about a monster called The Pocket and it scares me a lot.
 The picture of The Pocket in the story. Creep, eh?

Along with The Pocket I had a strange dream about these giant bugs from Starship Troopers. The huge ones that occur the most often? Yeah, those. They were here on Earth and we eventually got rid of them. I somehow had created one a few years later and only the owner's gun could kill it. Well it got loose and people tried to kill it. Right outside the back door of my house now I shot it. It wouldn't die. It'd eaten some people right where it stood so the police and ambulance were there. The policeman threw me his gun after all of mine had failed. I shot the bug, it died, and I woke up to be ever terrified about being in the dark outside my back door.

 Starship Trooper bug. It's worth being scared of.

Yes, I know. It's typical of people to be scared but of such things as bugs and monsters? I'm a lame person. Zombies. That's the next thing. I'm so scared of them. For some odd reason I believe they exist and they terrify me. I love the show The Walking Dead but they just spark more thoughts of them and I refuse to go outside. Alright. There. I said it. I'm afraid of a lot of things. One of these days I'll get over it but as for now...

     Stay strong brosephs. Love, Yoursforever.

No comments:

Post a Comment